Amidst the natural serenity that surrounds you, Big Sur Lodge offers the comfort and convenience of 62 cottage-style rooms with a wide array of options. And while you stay in the heart of the breathtaking beauty of Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park, even more exciting adventures and activities lay ready just a short drive away.
The rugged beauty of the Pacific coastline. Hiking through the natural splendor of the redwood forest. Wine tasting. Golf. Whale watching and wildlife. It all awaits you and your family at Big Sur Lodge.
ADA Accommodations are also available. Simply click ‘Find Rooms’ at the top of any page, and enter your anticipated dates of travel to browse availability.
NEW PET POLICY: We accept up to two dogs in our dog-friendly rooms. Pet fees applies $50 per night (plus tax). We are proud to welcome your traveling K9 companions to the Big Sur Lodge. We kindly ask that all pet owners are good neighbors while at The Lodge, and always remember to clean up after their furry friends.
The following policies shall be followed when arriving with your dog(s):
1. Hotel must be made aware of your intent to travel with your dog(s) in advance of your arrival.
2. All guests with pets will be required to sign a waiver of liability prior to checking in.
3. Pet shall not be left alone in hotel room at any time.
4. ‘Pet’ door sign will be used at all times, alerting employees of the presence of a pet.
5. Understand that daily housekeeping service will not be performed until arranged with the front desk to ensure safety standards.
6. Pet must remain on leash at all times while outside the confines of a guestroom.
7. Agree to adhere to any restricted pet areas on property.
8. Agree to pay a nightly pet fee as required, and agree to pay costs for any damages that the pet may cause as a result of being on-premises.
9. Pets are not permitted on furniture or bedspreads. A $100 fine will result if the violation is found.